The Becker Career Center is back to the blog, #BeckerBlogs! Join us here to learn more about happenings at the Career Center and tips for success.
Today, we want to welcome you back to campus for another great year at Union College.
This summer many students participated in internships and other exciting experiences. Five students in particular were supported in their internships at non-profit organizations by funding from Union alumni.
We want to shout out a special thank you to our alumni who funded these amazing students this summer: The Class of 1973, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity., Mohammad A. Omar ’94 Memorial, and the Board of Trustees who established an endowed fund in the name of Roger H. Hull.
This summer’s funded interns did great things at:
- Carolyn Doty ’18, Community Autism Resources, Gottschall Access Program, Swansea, MA;
- Christina Dykas ’18, Health Imperatives, Inc., Hyannis/Brockton, MA;
- Matthew Liquori ’18, Joan Nicole Prince Home, Scotia, NY;
- Chrissy Craig ’19, Bethany Apartments, Racine WI;
- Meghan Reilly ’20, Special Olympics New York, Schenectady, NY
You can read about each of their experiences in previous #BeckerBlogs posts: https://unioncollegecareers.wordpress.com/.